Each and every week, Sunny Outlaw tells you what to do in Indianapolis. From art and fashion to theatre and sports. Be sure to follow us here and all the social media outlets to stay up to date on the greatest things happening in the Circle City!
- Office Trivia at the Claddagh Irish Pub I have actually been to a Harry Potter trivia night at the same place and it was the most well ran trivia night I have attended. You can expect a big crowd so you’ll want to get there a little earlier or make a reservation. 2/8/18
- Brockhampton @Old National Centre A seventeen-person boy band that raps, they have been known to hype crowds with wild performances. Fans of OFWGKTA might take interest in their music as well. 2/10/18
- Valentine’s Love Jam Concert @ Indiana State Fairgrounds If you have been looking for something to do for Valentine’s Day weekend, look no further! The Fairgrounds consistently put out events and activities that are more than your share of ordinary fun! 2/11/18
- 15th Annual Art Fair @ IMAX & Indiana State Museum If you are an art connoisseur then you have found your venue! Artists come together and put their pieces on display for sale. You are likely to see very creative pieces that speak to you! 2/11/18
- Michelle Obama @ Bankers Life Field House This is my favorite event in the upcoming week! The former first lady herself will be giving a lecture to a crowd of hoosiers. Regardless of political beliefs, this is an opportunity to learn from a very sophisticated leader! 2/13/18